Thursday, May 21, 2009

Beach Trip 2009!



We went to the beach last weekend in DESTIN, FLORIDA!!


It was so fun!


I cannot do it justice- Just enjoy these pictures!




Sydney loved playing in the sand



We got so tan!




Our group on the beach


(I am married to a giant!)



The Allmans came to visit and buried their children...in the sand





Clark Elliot Allman


(so cute!!)


Chillin in the sand


Pappy, Sara, and Sydney




My Favorite Picture

(Connor Gantt Skaggs-my choice of a name for him)


Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. It was pretty fun, wasn't it??!! Send me some of your really good pics - (not all of them b/c I know you took about a thousand). And I do like the one of baby boy :) And I do like Connor...and Beau...and Grant...We're still not even close to picking one :)

    ReplyDelete